Saturday, October 27, 2012

I need to get better at this!!

Ok, so the purpose of my blog is to help others like myself that are looking for ideas for healthy dining options. I've been cooking and eating well but not posting about it! Today, I hit the box for a 9 am WoD but was a little late. Either way, I made it for another kick-ass workout. I was able to workout 3 times this week which realistically is my goal. Pat on the back for me. I was even in Canada for 3 days this week and still fit it in. Today's WoD was
9a CrossFit class
8 rounds
Flip a BAT
12 Kettlebell swings
1 rope climb
Run 200m

After washing off all the dirt from my hands and fore-arms, I made my way to Sprouts. My grocery list was prepared so I was in and out. Not that I'm ever in a rush at Sprouts, I love me some grocery shopping. I picked up some chicken breasts, chicken thighs, ground turkey, ground beef, and ham from the deli. Of course I got my produce too! I also found Miracle Noodles thanks to a recommendation from Vanessa on her awesome site I recommend you check out her recipes! I've made these Beef Enchilada Cabbage Rolls twice already.
I'll let you know how they turn out. My newest "favorite" thing is Pure Wraps. I love these things. I will eventually wear them out but for now I have been enjoying them with chicken sausages cut up with sprouts or lunch meat, avocado and sprouts. You can find them on-line here or Whole Foods & Sprouts carries them. After picking up my iced coffee with coconut milk, I was on my way home as I needed to eat after that work out. I already had some halibut in the fridge so prepared that. Enjoy your Saturday and make healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment